Shopping Center Properties
– It was built on a large building land of 52,000 m2.
– It is located on the point, where two boulevards intersect in the city square of Batıkent.
– It is in the heart of the location of houses.
– It is located at a distance of 2 to 4 km to 50,000 work places such as Ostim, Gimat, İvedik and Gersan and also industrial sites, where nearly 150,000 people are employed.
– The shopping center is the neighbor of Kızılay-Batıkent-Sincan central subway station.
– The monorail access, constructed by the shopping center, is also available between the subway station and shopping center.
– There is a radio station, which belongs to shopping center and broadcasts under the name of Atlantis FM.
– There is a separate venue consisting of 17,500m2 pools and a botanical park owned by the shopping center. The number of outdoor and indoor car parks is sufficient.
– It is located at a distance of 500mt to the Medical Park Hospital.
– It is at a distance of 800mt to the Social Security Institution (SGK) data processing center, where approximately 2,000 personnel will be working.
– The following are available within the shopping center;
A Sports Center of 4,000 m2
A Children’s and Youth Center of 3,000 m2
A movie theater with 10 halls.
– The following is available within the shopping center;
The subscription and gas-filling office of Başkent Gas and also the office within the Main Bus Terminal of Ankara (ASKI), which provides the same services.
– Atlantis Shopping Center is one of the special shopping centers that will continue its long-term sustainable business activity thanks to its above-mentioned features and advantages.
Building Land: 52,000m2
Construction Area: 122,000m2
Leasable Area (m2): 50,123m2
Number of Stores: 150
Opening Date: August 2011
Investment Cost: 110,000,000.-€ (Including the Land Price)